Powerful, easy casting line built for casting big flies, and for maximum distance, with ultra-slick performance
RIO’s OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies, and go long distances with ease. Built with a short, aggressive front taper that easily carries large, weighted streamers, and a powerful head design that loads rods deeply and quickly for fast, easy distance. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series for both the freshwater and saltwater angler. Best of all, the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
• Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
• Designed for easy distance
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
• Multi Density Control on select sinking options
Choose from 6 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
• A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
• A Floating Line with 15ft of "hover" Sinking line, then 15ft of clear Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing 2-3 ft deep
• A Full Intermediate Sinking line with a 15ft clear tip (I), for fishing 3-5ft deep
• An Intermediate sinking line with 17ft of Medium Sinking line, then 13ft of Fast Sinking Line at the front (I/S3/S5), for fishing 4-8ft deep
• An Intermediate sinking line with 17ft of Fast Sinking line, then 13ft of Extra Fast Sinking Line at the front (I/S5/S7), for fishing 6-12ft deep
• A Full, Extra-Fast Sinking "Dredger" line (S7), for maximum depth <
Features of SlickCast Fly Lines:
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.