Striper series of fly lines with ultra-slick performance
RIO’s Striper lines are designed for the modern striper angler, featuring quick-loading, easy casting heads. There are three line types within this series: 1) a full floating line, 2) a clear intermediate sinking line with luminous running line, and 3) a series of 30 ft long sinking head lines with intermediate running lines. Each sinking line is density compensated and allows anglers to stay in touch with the fly. Welded loops on both ends of all lines make for fast rigging. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
• Front biased weight to load rods at close range
• Luminous running line on intermediate line for night fishing
• Density compensation on sinking lines
• RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
Benefits of SlickCast Fly Lines:
• SLICKEST, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction.
• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.