Designed for delicate presentations of small flies to technical feeders at range with ultra-slick performance
RIO’s TECHNICAL TROUT line features a long, fine front taper for the lightest of presentations and delicacy and is the ideal choice of line when fishing dry flies, nymphs, soft hackles and emergers to tricky eaters at distance. The line has a long head and back taper to increase loop control when carrying long lengths, and for making precise casts to rising fish, while the weight distribution makes it easy to turn over long leaders for technical feeders at range. In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line. This line is available in both Weight Forward and Double Taper options and is built with a supple core and coldwater coating.
Features of the Rio Technical Trout Fly Line:• Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy and precision
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
• Extended head and back taper increases loop control when carrying long lengths of line
• Specifically designed to turn over long leaders for technical trout
Features of the Technical Trout SlickCast Fly Lines:• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.