SONIC Two-Handed Fast Action Switch & Spey Rods
Now you can enjoy the numerous benefits of Konnetic Technology in both of your hands with the Sonic two-handed series. During a long day of fly fishing its lighter weight and decidedly thinner profile will prove welcome assets, reducing casting fatigue and minimizing wind resistance for tireless casts. Thanks to the shaft’s significantly enhanced torsional stability, the rod recovers quickly as it moves through the cast, optimizing load carry and line speed for long, smooth, flawless casts every time. With power to lift heavy tips out of the water and the precision to place the perfect touch-and-go anchor, the SONIC Spey and Switch rods are great multi-discipline tools that cover most any swinging scenario.
Available in 11’6” Switch rods, the perfect length for smaller waters where there may be overhanging tree branches or steep grassy banks, and longer 13’6” Spey rods, fantastic for reaching out across a big run and swinging everything from the far bank to the inside water.
Anglers will appreciate the fine details such as the juniper shaft color and a robust down locking silver anodized reel seat, enhanced stripping guides, and charcoal thread wraps that blend into the blank with gunmetal accents. The SONIC two-handed collection of rods are designed on the water and hand-crafted on Bainbridge Island, WA.
• Konnetic Technology
• Juniper blank color
• Charcoal primary thread wraps with Gunmetal trim wraps
• Fuji ceramic stripper guides
• Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
• Super Plus snub-nose half-wells cork handle
• Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Green model tag
• Matte Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
• 11’6” Switch rods
• 13’6” - 14'0" Spey rods
• Wide grain & head length windows
• Optimized load carry for long, smooth casts
• More accuracy and lighter weight
7136-4 Sonic / 13’6" 4 piece 7wt.
The perfect summer run rod that can see duty for big Alaskan rainbows and TDF Sea Run Browns as well. Grande Ronde, Deschutes, Rogue or Umpqua this is the ideal year round rod in Oregon. This is a rod every spey enthusiasts everywhere-should own.
• Line Match: RIO Scandi 480, Skagit Max Launch 525, Short Head Spey 7/8
• Sink Tip Use: 15’ 150 grain in type 3, 6 and 8. T-8/T-11/T-14 in 10’, 12.5.’ Spey VersiLeader 10.’
• M.O.W. Match: Light/T-8, Medium/T-11, Heavy/T-14
• Reel Match: Spectrum LT 9/10, Sage Spey 6/7/8, Spectrum 9/10