SPECTRUM Fly Reel
The stock reel of the SPECTRUM family offers better performance via a new hub design that is larger to increase stabilization. The concave spool surface optimizes line capacity and features true large arbor performance. The machined and anodized aluminum ergonomic handle makes reeling in a fish of a lifetime a pleasure. This series ranges from 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, and 9/10 in Platinum, Black, Lime, Blaze and Copper (Moscow Mule). The Spectrum Reel replaces the previous 3200 series reels from Sage.
Features of the SPECTRUM Fly Reel:• SCS Drag
• One Revolution Drag Knob with numbered and detented settings
• Large arbor for fast line pick-up
• Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
• Machined and anodized aluminum ergonomic handle
• Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
• Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
• Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
• Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
• Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
Haven't used it yet. However Stillwater Fly Shop is always my first stop when buying equipment.