Amplitude Bass Bug For Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass
The best bass fly line ever constructed! Do you have an all-encompassing need to throw big flies for bucketmouths? If you think in terms of bass, both smallmouth and largemouth, this is your fly line. The term conehead doesn’t refer to an old comedy sketch and so SA designed the Amplitude Bass Bug. Similar in design to the Titan Long, but with a specialized warm-weather coating built to withstand hot temperatures.
• AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
• Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
• Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
• Designed specifically for throwing large, air-resistant dry flies and streamers for bass in rivers, lakes, and ponds
• Overweighted by two line sizes to assist in loading rods and turning over heavy rigs; use designated line weight for your rod
• Specialized warm-weather coating for fishing in high temperatures
• For use in moderate and hot climates
• Braided multifilament core
AST Plus slickness additive provides 40% less drag than lines without any additive and lasts over 60% longer than lines from the competition. Lines are smooth, triple-colored and have front and rear welded loops.