Scientific Anglers Double Taper Fly Line
Sometimes a Double Taper is just the best tool for the job. Whether is a classic rod, a modern glass or just a need for delicate dry fly deliveries, the Amplitude Double Taper will give you feel you desire with the performance you need.
Features of the Amplitude Double Taper Fly Line:• AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
• Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation; it simply keeps dry flies floating longer
• Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts, thanks to a reduction in friction
• The very best true-to-grain-weight line for casting small dry flies to picky risers; front taper is designed for delicate deliveries
• Excels in medium-to-long distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs; wonderful on glass and bamboo
• For use in moderate and cold climates
• Braided multifilament core
AST Plus slickness additive provides 40% less drag than lines without any additive and lasts over 60% longer than lines from the competition. Lines are triple-textured, triple-colored and have front and rear welded loops.
Amplitude fly line
Excellent line. Loads great and shoots a mile.
Fly line review
Great line. Excellent choice.