Scientific Anglers Amplitude Grand Slam Fly Line
The Amplitude Grand Slam features the revolutionary AST Plus technology. It's microtextured surface traps air to provide superior shootability and flotation while also eliminating line flash and vastly reducing friction. Lines sit higher in the water with less drag and water spray, as well as easier mending, roll casting, and pick-ups.
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line.
Features of the Amplitude Grand Slam Fly Line:
- Revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating texture on the tip section to increase flotation
- Shooting Texture running line to deliver long casts
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through the wind with ease, and turns over large saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Tropi-Core Technology for tropical climates
AST Plus slickness additive provides 40% less drag than lines without any additive and lasts over 60% longer than lines from the competition. Lines are triple-textured, triple-colored and have front and rear welded loops.
My go to line