Scientific Anglers Amplitude Infinity Salt Fly Line for ALL Saltwater Species
The Infinity Salt is technical, versatile, accurate and the most advanced saltwater line available. This line boasts revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability to handle the most rigorous of conditions year after year. The Infinity Salt is a half line weight heavy to turn over any fly on even the windiest of days. The extended head length makes it more accurate than short shooting heads so that you can efficiently present your fly to spooky fish in the most efficient manner.
• AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
• Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
• Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
• Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
• Extended head length for accuracy at distance
• High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
• Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
AST Plus slickness additive provides 40% less drag than lines without any additive and lasts over 60% longer than lines from the competition. Lines are smooth, triple-colored and have front and rear welded loops.
The Scientific Anglers Shooting Texture features precisely replicated hemispherical divots, similar to those found on a golf ball’s surface. This evolution of texturing technology has less texture on its surface so it feels like a traditional fly line but performs with the benefits of texturing. The result is a line that lasts longer, floats higher, casts easier, and, most importantly, fishes better.
Tactile Reference Point (TRP) is a non embossed section at the AFTMA 30 foot mark. Allowing you to feel and hear the transition from these textured technologies.