Scientific Anglers Frequency Saltwater Fly Line
Over-weighted fly line is perfect for fishing both on and off the flats. The 7- through 10-weights are ideal for temperate climates; the 11- and 12-weights are designed specifically for the tropics.
- Over-weighted to assist in punching through the wind and turning over large flies
- Floating compound taper ideal for fishing both on and off the flats
- Built for use in a wide variety of weather conditions
- Mid-length head
- Welded loop
- Braided multifilament core (7-10 wt.)
- Tropi-Core for tropical climates (11-12 wt.)
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY (AST)
SA's patented dry slick technology sets the standards for slickness, and AST provides continual line slickness allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves virtually friction-free through the guides.
Lines with Tropi-Core™ technology can withstand the hottest boat decks and warmest water environments. Combine the Tropi-Core™ technology with SA's proprietary hard saltwater coating and species-specific tapers, and you have the best in saltwater fly-line technology.