SA Freshwater Tippet - Closeout
Get smart and move to the Scientific Anglers Flurocarbon Salmon/Steelhead Tippet.
Scientific Anglers Freshwater Tippets are perfect for those that fish for all freshwater species.
The new spool features:
- Independent, free wheeling hub that allows the tippet spool to spin freely when joined together. The hub can be retracted to become flush with the spool body when used alone, or with other tippet spools on the market.
- Each of the spools are color coded to correspond to the tippet material type. Green for freshwater nylon, blue for saltwater hard mono, and orange for fluorocarbon.
- The spools are also molded with UV inhibitors to help protect the tippet from degenerating UV rays.
- Built into the spool rim is a razor to cut the material right where you want it.
- The tippet material is managed by a color coded tippet retainer band that also has the size of the material printed on it.
- Water resistant label to prevent cracking and peeling.