Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Anadro Freshwater Fly Line
Mastery Anadro for Anadromous fish such as Salmon, Striped Bass & Sturgeon
Features of the Mastery Anadro Fly Line:
- For extended line control, long-distance casting, and turning over heavy rigs
- Ideal for roll casting and long-distance mending
- High-vis and high floating yellow tip
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA MS ANADRO WF X F (X = line weight)
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
As a result of our lab's mission to continually improve our lines, we bring you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
Exceptionally slick and strong, our welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.
IMPROVED DRY TIP TECHNOLOGY
As if our original Dry Tip Technology wasn’t already good enough. Our team of lab engineers set out to find a formula for the HIGHEST f
- action rods
- fly line
- SA Anadro
Love using SA Anadro fly line. Perfect for faster action rods. Casts double nymph/indicator rigs no problem. Great for streamers and can still lay down a dry fly with delicacy.