Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Grand Slam Saltwater Fly Line
Mastery Grand Slam for Bonefish, Permit and Tarpon in demanding Saltwater
Features of the Grand Slam Fly Line:
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Overweighted by nearly a full line weight
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- SA MS SLAM WF X F (X = line weight)
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY PLUS
ST+ is an integrated slickness additive built into the coatings of SA fly lines, providing continual line slickness as the coating continues to wear. The ST+ additive enhances the slickness of fly lines even more than AST, and lines with ST+ shoot farther and float higher than any lines ever have before.
Exceptionally slick and strong, our welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother c
The Perfect Saltwater Taper
The best all around taper for most saltwater application. From redfish on a 6 weight to tarpon on an 11. Excellent in close and turning over big flies at distance.