Floating Specialty Taper
- Designed for multiple saltwater applications where a floating line is needed
- Two tone for better visibility
- Low memory for a wide range of weather applications
- Excels at wade fishing in saltwater
- 6-9 weight lines with medium head to aide in distance casting
- 0-14 weight lines with shorter head for quick casts with larger flies
- Small diameter to deal with windy conditions
- Compound taper turns over big flies
- Running line optimized to float and reduces memory
- Braided multifilament core, low stiffness, moderate delivery
- SA ID: SA MS SW WF X F, where X denotes line weight
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY
Scientific Anglers’ patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.