Scientific Anglers Mastery Series MPX Fly Line
Mastery Series General Presentation Line
Features of the Mastery MPX Fly Line:
- The ultimate general presentation line
- Improved version of the GPX taper
- Built a half-size heavy to load rods and turn over large flies easily
- Excellent with dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Features the ST+ slickness additive
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA MS MPX WF X F (X = line weight)
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
As a result of our lab's mission to continually improve our lines, we bring you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
Exceptionally slick and strong, our welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY
Scientific Anglers’ patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves throu
This line is heavy enough to turn over small weighted flies, but has enough taper for soft presentations.
Great line for a fast action rod!
My go to line for hopped droppers on the Yakima River, WA. No complaints other than I wish is was a little more durable.
This line is very smooth and casts so easily through the guides. High floating and easy to see.