Smooth Amplitude Titan Long Fly Line for Superior Turnover with Line Control
The Amplitude Smooth Series adds revolutionary AST Plus slickness to provide increased durability and slickness like a smooth traditional line. The AST Plus is mixed directly into the coating. Each line is built with three colors to identify for quick and easy rigging. SA Amplitude Smooth lines are simply the finest smooth fly lines in the world and are available in a number of freshwater and saltwater specific tapers.
Features of the Amplitude Titan Long Fly Line:• AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
• Designed for targeting bass; perfect for pike, carp and throwing streamers at trout
• Powerful head loads quickly and delivers large flies to distant targets
• Built two sizes heavy for turning over big rigs; use designated line weight for your rod
• Extended rear taper for line control and mending ability
• Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
• For use in moderate and cold climates
• Braided multifilament core
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY
Scientific Anglers’ patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
Exceptionally slick and strong, welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.