SA Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line
Sinking-Head Fly Line for Cold Water
Features of the Sonar Sink 25 Cold:
- 25’ extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- For coldwater applications
- An excellent streamer line for trout
- Low tangle design increases shooting distance
- Floating running line
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 - 8.0 ips, sinks 4’ - 15’
- Replaces Mastery Wet Tip Express
- Braided multifilament core
- SA SONAR SINK 25 ### (# = grain weight)
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY
Scientific Anglers’ patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
Exceptionally slick and strong, welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.