Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo for sub-surface fishing
The Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo is designed to meet the demands of stillwater anglers. It's perfect for fishing flies just below the surface with a full intermediate, sinking rate of 1.25 ips over a camoflage core.
Features of the Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo:
• Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
• Based on popular MPX taper
• Overweighted by a full line weight for multiple flies and long leaders
• Full intermediate tip (1.25 ips) line over camouflage core for the ultimate in stealth
• All-new supple clear material for reduced memory
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
Exceptionally slick and strong, our welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.
SONAR For every one fish eating on top, there are ten feeding beneath it. SA's SONAR sinking technology takes flies to where the fish are: beneath the surface. Using proprietary tungsten formulations and unique tapering, the SONAR sinking technology gets flies down, and keeps them there.