Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Clear Emerger Tip for fishing flies in or near the surface film.
The Hover Stillwater Clear Tip is designed to meet the demands of stillwater anglers. It's perfect for fishing flies just below the surface with a 5-ft clear intermediate tip, slow sinking rate of 1.25 ips.
Features of the Sonar Stillwater Clear Tip 5':
• Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
• Based on popular MPX taper
• Overweighted by a full line weight for multiple flies and long leaders
• 5-foot clear intermediate tip (1.25 ips) with floating running line and head for fishing flies just below the surface
• All-new supple clear material for reduced memory
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY
Scientific Anglers’ patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
Exceptionally slick and strong, our welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.