Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink - Sinks in a U-Shaped Profile
The Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink line is designed to meet the demands of stillwater anglers. Seamless Density technology eliminates hinging for a straight line connection to the fly. Sinks in a U-shaped profile in a Sink 3 running line, Sink 5 head and a Sink 3 Tip.
Features of the Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink:• Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
• Based on popular MPX taper
• Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
• Features 10-foot and 20-foot textured hang markers
• Seamless Density technology provides a smooth transition between densities, eliminates hinging, and provides a straight-line connection to the fly
• Sinking in a U-shaped profile, this line features a Sink 3 running line, Sink 5 head, and a Sink 3 tip