Triple-Density Sinking Line for throwing Big Streamers
• Two line sizes heavy for loading quickly and delivering the biggest flies to the furthest targets; use designated line weight for your rod
• Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
• Triple density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
• The perfect line for throwing streamers to trout or targeting larger game such as pike, muskie, and stripers in shallower water
• Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
• For use in moderate and cold climates; braided multifilament core
- Sink 2 = 1.5 – 2.5 ips
- Sink 3 = 2.5 – 3.5 ips
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY
Scientific Anglers’ patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
Exceptionally slick and strong, our welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.