Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Sink 3/Sink 5/Sink 7 Fly Line
Triple-Density Sinking Fly Line loads quickly to deliver big flies long distances. Change the way you fish streamers forever! This fully tapered sinking line casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer.
Features of the Sonar Titan Sink 3/Sink 5/Sink 7:
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Triple density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink 3 = 2.5-3.5 ips
- Sink 5 = 4.5-6.0 ips
- Sink 7 = 7.0-8.0 ips
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY
Scientific Anglers’ patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
Exceptionally slick and strong, our welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.