Simms Flyweight Pliers
The Flyweight Pliers are ergonomic, tough and functional in getting the job done to either prep gear in advance or make micro-adjustments in the moment. Built-in cutters manage precision cuts of monofilament or fluorocarbon tippet. Easily attaches to HEXGRID, PALS webbing or 38mm wading belts. It's the ideal tool for freshwater and light-tackle anglers.
Features & Benefits:• Anodized aluminum body with stainless steel jaws and cutters
• Unique ergonomic shape allows a variety of grips for anglers with hands of all sizes
• Textured jaws for crushing barbs and split shot
• Built-in cutters for precision cuts of monofilament or fluorocarbon tippet
• Holster designed to attach to HEXGRID, PALS webbing or 38mm wading belts
• Made in Bozeman, Montana USA