Simms Men's FreeSalt Boots
The FreeSalt Boots provide for rugged wading in coastal and brackish-water expeditions. These saltwater wading boots are made to be worn with waders. They feature durable synthetic rubber, scratch rubber tip/heel, cushioned midsole for support and non-marking soles.
• Non-corrosive materials for durability in salt environments
• Burly 100% synthetic upper for long-term durability
• Scratch rubber tip and heel provide great durability
• Non-marking outsole for in and out of boats
• Fully neoprene lined for easy on and off
• Dual density EVA midsole for cushioning and support
• TPU sheet for cleat retention
• Designed to be worn with waders, please size up one size from your street shoe size
• Non-marking rubber outsole. Non-corrosive hardware.
Simms Wading Boot Size
|* Not all styles available in all sizes. See individual boot for size specifics.|