Versatile 3-layer GORE-TEX® jacket designed to fish!
The iconic G3 Guide Wading Jacket is the perfect blend of mobility and fishing utility. Lightweight guaranteed dry 3-layer GORE-TEX® combined with the innovative 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro with stretch will move you through the elements with purpose. Despite sheets of rain and cold water attempting to penetrate your skin, the G3 Jacket will prevail and protect. From the top down, the 3-point adjustable storm hood and the shock cord hem add a secure seal against sneak weather attacks. Pockets offer storage in quick-access places. Easy-to-pack fabric with 100% nylon face makes traveling convenient where and when it counts.
Features & Benefits:
• Durable, breathable, and comfortable GORE-TEX® Shell 3-layer through the body with GORE-TEX® stretch panels strategically placed to move with every dynamic cast. The fabric feels tough to protect from the rain and durable to hold up to any weather mother nature tosses your way
• 3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel
• Right chest pocket contains a retractor docking station that can be worn on the exterior when changing flies then stashed away when not in use to reduce potential for line catch
• Left chest pocket has loop front patch to store flies and contains a tethered, removable lens cloth
• Zippered stretch-woven pocket on interior of wearer's left chest and dump mesh pocket on interior of wearer's right chest
• Lower Front and Back Body - 3-layer GORE-TEX - 70D 100% nylon with DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
• Side Hood, Upper back, Shoulders, Upper Sleeves,