Reliable & Comfortable Wading BootsThe G4 Powerlock Boots are designed to provide reliable wading and hiking around river terrain. These wading boots feature Vibram® Idrogrip outsole to stick to wet, mossy rocks, and are reinforced for reliable stud and cleat retention. Vibram® soles are built from the bottom up and are designed to overcome very specific obstacles on a variety of terrains.
Vibram® invests heavily in research and development of products never overlooking even the most minute detail. Vibram® soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications.
- Waterproof synthetic Lorenzi scratch leather upper combined with waterproof synthetic mesh for long-term durability
- Practical neoprene lining for comfort and easy on/off
- Laser-cut fabric eye stays allow fine-tune adjustments across the top of the foot and provide reliable durability
- Molded TPU heel counter for comfort and in-stream ankle support
- Vibram Idrogrip outsole with built-in Powerlock system for quick and customizable traction adjustment
FABRIC TECH: Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
Powerlock TPU & Aluminum Cleats
SIZES: 8-14 whole only
Simms Wading Boot Size
|* Not all styles available in all sizes. See individual boot for size specifics.|