Powerful Extra-Fast Action Fly Rod
Rely on the BC Big Fly to deliver the biggest flies to the meanest fish! This rod was designed with the help of advisory staffer, Blane Chocklett. The Big Fly delivers the energy required for long casts in addition to incredible tracking and recovery. The result is superior accuracy at distances. By using the highest modulus material and Axiom technology, TFO is able to redefine performance and create the ultimate, powerful fly rod.
The BC Big Fly features a modified, composite cork full-wells grip and an extended, IGFA-compliant fighting butt for picking up and casting large, Game Changer style flies and heavy lines. This extended grip assists anglers to better execute the circular or figure-eight style of moving a fly near the surface.
TFO incorporates the highest quality Black Pearl RECOIL guides by REC and ultra-lightweight black single-foot snake guides on the BC Big Fly. All rods also feature a built-in hook keeper and an engraved Game Changer style fly logo on the reel seat.
BC Big Fly Rod is designed for freshwater and saltwater. It comes in three weights, an 8, 10 and 12-weight to handle flies from three to 12+ inches. All BC Big Fly rods are packaged in a labeled rod sock and rod tube.
Features & Benefits:• The perfect tool to deliver the biggest flies to the angriest predators
• Highest modulus material and Axiom technology
• Unlike other “stiff” rods, the BC Big Fly delivers both the energy necessary for long casts and the incredible tracking and recovery
• Modified composite cork full-wells grip and an extended IGFA-compliant fighting butt
• Black Pearl RECOIL guides by REC and ultra-lightweight black pearl single-foot fly guides
• Built-in hook keeper and an engraved Game Changer style fly logo on the reel seat
• Designed for Freshwater/Saltwater
• Labeled rod sock and rod tube