Moderate-Fast Action Saltwater Fly Rod
Flip Pallot has shared his wisdom and enthusiasm with countless anglers over the years while in the pursuit of some of the most challenging fish on the planet. Now, once more, he is sharing his experience by introduction of the Mangrove Coast rod series.
The Mangrove Coast series utilizes a medium fast action blank to give anglers the ability to step up to the bow and quickly load and unload an accurate presentation to a tailing fish. This series is designed for entry level to intermediate saltwater anglers. But all levels of anglers will appreciate the powerful butt section allowing anglers to easily pick up and reposition the line at distances when fish start to move out.
The MC features full wells grips with an instant rod weight burled cork LINE-ID system, fighting butts on all models, and cleverly machined hook keepers built into each side of the aluminum up-locking reel seat. All rods are topped with saltwater safe FUJI Concept-O stripping guides and ultra-lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless-steel snake guides. Rods are offered in a 6 through 12-weight and are packaged in a labeled rod sock and rod tube.
• Moderate-fast action rod built for the entry level to intermediate saltwater angler
• Seven single-hand models
• All have full-wells grips and fighting butts
• Instant rod weight burled cork LINE-ID system
• Machined hook keepers built into each side of the aluminum up-locking reel seat
• Saltwater safe FUJI Concept-O stripping guides and ultra-lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless-steel snake guides
• Labeled rod sock and rod tube