TFO Power Reel - Closeout
Lightweight and Strong!
Power Reels, in the TFO family of high-end machined reels, are fully anodized and dramatically ported to reduce weight, without sacrificing housing or spool strength.
The Power Reel utilizes a series of conical spring washers to create drag plate pressure. Carbon fiber-stainless steel brakes make a drag system that has a large range resistance with nearly exact “click” values. Even the drag knob is adjustable allowing you to manage the minimum drag resistance. The clutch bearing minimizes startup inertia and easily converts from LH to RH.
• Precision machined from bar stock aluminum
• Anodized frames and spools are ported to eliminate excess weight.
• Both fresh and saltwater
• Super large arbor design provides faster line pick up and helps the maintenance free drag system work at a more constant pressure that standard arbor reels.
• Carbon fiber stainless steel brakes and adjustable drag knob
• Clutch bearing makes engagement instant and left to right hand conversion simple.