The Pro Series III Single-Hand Models
The Pro III provides a wider sweet spot for both new and intermediate anglers. This allows casters to really feel the rod load and understand how to make improvements to target the fly in front of a fish. This refined rod series offers anglers of all skill levels a great chance for improvement at an incredible price
Now with a modern look and style, the Pro III keeps the performance and efficiency true to its past. The moderate action taper is easy to load and cast; and powerful enough to land a large fish. Choose from 12 single hand models: a small water three-weight to a popular, big fish style 10-weight. Six two-handed rod models are available from 2-weight through 8-weight, in lengths of 11 to 13-feet. All two-handed rods feature grain and gram windows on the rod for easy line pairing. Choose the Pro III for exceptional casting performance and efficiency.
- Moderate action taper easy to load and cast
- 12 single hand models
- 6 two-handed models with grain and gram windows on the rod for easy line pairing
- Premium cork grip handles (half and full-wells) with EVA foam accents
- Anodized aluminum reel seat with both full and carbon fiber inserts
- SiC style stripping guides and double-foot, anodized snake guides
- Freshwater | Saltwater
- Length - 7'6" - 9'0"
- Weight - 2.6 - 4.7 oz
- Rod sock and rod tube
- TFO Lifetime Warranty