Push your limits targeting muskies and other predators with the Exocett Predator Fly Rod
Targeting these predators with flies often takes hours or days of casting between opportunities. Fatigue can mean not having the fly in the water when your fish is ready to eat, or not being physically prepared to execute a hook-set at the critical moment. The Exocett Predator rod is specifically designed to meet these demands.
Increased length of 9' 4" facilitates longer overhead casts and keeps the fly deeper on the retrieve. A powerful rod tip easily lifts wet flies from the water and supports loop shape while casting the largest flies behind 350-500 grain sinking and ultra-compact floating lines. The grip is an elongated full wells with a generous rubberized composite reinforcement on the higher impact upper grip. A large flare full wells and elongated fighting butt facilitate comfortable grip points to execute a boat-side figure 8, and T&T’s proprietary Strato-Therm resin ensures Exocett Predator rods can absorb the most vicious boat-side attacks.
• Matte black roll stamped reel seat
• Gunsmoke colored RECoil snake guides
• Black titanium frame stripping guides
• Elongated full wells with a generous rubberized composite reinforcement
• Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo