Umpqua ZS2 Steamboat 1200 Sling Pack
The Steamboat ZS2 sling carries like a fully-supported backpack leaving your line-of-sight and range-of-motion free up front. Perfect for spey and switch fishermen. A thumb-loop allows for easy “slinging” from back to front for quick access to essentials. A large main compartment easily holds a light rain jacket, lunch and boat box, while a secondary face pocket is great for accessory organization and smaller boxes storage.
What is Zero Sweep™?
The end result is more quality time on the water and less time untangling line from buckles, nippers, hemostat, retractors, fly patches and all of the other necessities attached to fly fishers' packs. So there is less time fumbling to find the important tools used the most such as nippers and hemostats. Umpqua has achieved this by creating a unique system of ports and attachment points for the go-to tools that are snag-free yet still accessible. Retractors are attached inside on high-wear hypalon tabs and threaded out of ports where tools are stationed snag-free. Umpqua specially designed their own buckle because nothing on the market could provide the function needed without being a snag-hazard.
• 1 x ZS Retractor Stations – with hypalon attachment band
• 2 x ZS Hemostat Grab Tabs – ambidextrous
• 2 x ZS Foam Fly Patch Station – on shoulder & body, includes one foam fly patch
• 1 x ZS Cord Tippet Holder – “Stowable” when not in use
• 1 x Net Slot – runs full length of back panel, great for longer handled nets
• 2 x Stretch Mesh Pockets – on face
• 1 x Vented Back Panel
• 2 x Molle Modular Attachment Station – compatible with the following ZS2 accessories (sold separately):
1. ZS2 Foam Fly Patch
2. ZS2 Gel Floatant Holder
3. ZS2 Shimi Shake Floatant Holder
4. ZS2 Tippet Holder
5. ZS2 Water Bottle Holder
• Closed-foot zipper sliders (minimize line-snag)
• YKK Zippers
• Body Fabric - 420 Denier Nylon
• High Wear Locations – Ballistic Nylon