All-Around Fly Line for Lakes & Rivers with SlickCast Technology
The ELITE RIO GOLD is an excellent all-around fly line for rivers and lakes when making long casts with complete line control. The taper design gives incredible loop stability at distance and a front taper that delivers perfect presentation of flies between sizes #2 and #22. The low stretch core creates the smoothest, most durable fly lines ever made, with incredible levels of sensitivity when casting and fishing, and provides enhanced detection of takes, faster hook sets, and far greater control when playing a fish. In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
Features of the Elite Rio Gold Fly Line:
• Ultimate, All-Around fly line with low-stretch, ultra-slick performance.
• Long head for ultimate casting control
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
• Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in casting control, performance and smoothness
• RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control• Taper design to cast flies between #22 and #2
• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
THE SLICKEST LINES ON THE MARKET!
Rio's SlickCast lines are the slickest lines out there on the market. You will be stunned by the slickness after countless days on the water. Notice the extra distance that comes with ease, the extended drag-free drifts, SlickCast lines slip effortlessly through rod guides. And, as essential slickening agents constantly migrate to the exterior surface, you can trust your SlickCast line to be as slick next season as the day you bought it.
PERFORMANCE & DURABILITY!
You’ll start to recognize the durability on Day 25, you’ll appreciate it on Day 50, and you’ll be blown away by it on Day 80. SlickCast’s proprietary formulation is off the charts when tested for abrasion and cracking resistance—producing the toughest, most durable fly line coating in the world. You can count on your SlickCast line to outlast every other fly line you have ever fished.
This line is very nice casting especially with dry flies. Throws tight loops and gets the fly out where you want it.