Snug-fitting and functional! The Alpine Socks are the ideal base layer for your feet for intensive mountain use in all seasons.
Combining the right footwear with well-fitting socks is essential for mountaineers in order to be able to enjoy the mountains safely and in comfort. The Hanwag Alpine Socks are specially designed to be worn for intensive, multi-day use in alpine terrain. They provide effective cushioning and insulation on tiring, multi-day routes and in temperatures down to below freezing. 36% merino wool content ensures these socks are moisture regulating, and odor inhibiting. Air-Mesh in the sole area enhances ventilation and drying performance.
• Sustainable- 40 % Schoeller EXP merino wool with eco-friendly EX-Pollution anti-felting treatment (currently the only chlorine-free wool finishing process to meet the strict criteria of the bluesign® standard)
• Natural thermoregulation thanks to polypropylene/merino wool blend
• Odor inhibiting properties of merino wool content
• 41% polypropylene, 22% polyamide, 1% elastane, 36% merino wool (EX-pollution)
• Machine washable at 30 degrees
Small = 4-6
Medium = 6.5-8.5
Large = 9-10.5
XL = 11-13
Small = 6-7.5
Medium = 8-10
Large = 10.5-12
XL = 12.5+