Technical, Lightweight Climbing Boots
This boot has you prepared for anything. It's well suited for alpine terrain and while using crampons. This lightweight alpine boot thrives in diverse and challenging terrain such as long approaches with glacier crossings, rock routes and via ferratas. The Makra Combi GTX will stop at (almost) nothing! Its weight-optimised sole has an aggressive tread pattern that offers outstanding grip and traction. The high-quality suede and Cordura® upper will cope with everything you throw at it. And thanks to the GORE-TEX lining, your feet are sure to stay warm and dry.
• Technical sole with good traction and optimal performance on rock
• Heel welt for semi-automatic crampons
• Cordura® upper with reinforcing seams
• Optimized Ghilly lacing in the toe area
• Soft cuff with honeycomb structure for additional comfort