Korkers Men's SnowJack Pro Safety Boots with 90 Degree Soles
The SnowJack Pro Boots are built rugged and ready for any tough job. With customized traction on the fly easily change soles as conditions demand. The 100% Waterproof breathable bootie construction combined with waterproof leather keeps feet bone dry and 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation provide ultimate warmth during intense winter conditions.
- VERSATILE TRACTION: Customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrain demand.
- WATERPROOF: 100% Waterproof breathable bootie construction combined with waterproof leather keeps feet bone dry.
- INSULATION: 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, for the ultimate warmth during intense winter conditions.
- DURABILITY: 360ᴼ rand provides superior support and protection without sacrificing flexibility.
- PROTECTIVE: Composite toe meets ASTM & CSA testing standards & Lenzi puncture resistant plate protects feet from sharp objects.
- ADDED SAFETY: Unlike overshoes & other safety cleats with straps, the SnowJack Pro's integrated traction design allows for safe operation of vehicles and machinery.
- TEMP RATING: Comfort rated down to -30 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- SPECS: 9” height / 4lbs 3oz per pair.
- SIZES: 8-15 (half sizes 9.5,10.5,11.5)
Men's Size Chart