Korkers Women's Neo Arctic Rubber Boots with All Terrain Soles
The Women's Neo Arctic boots feature 8 millimeters of ultra-warm, waterproof neoprene to combat the world's coldest extremes. With 16 Inches of 100% waterproof vulcanized rubber construction feet are kept bone dry. Shock-absorbing EVA midsole adds comfort, increased stability and support. OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System allows for traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrains demand.
- VERSATILE TRACTION: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrains demand.
- WATERPROOF: 16 Inches of 100% waterproof vulcanized rubber construction keeps feet bone dry.
- INSULATION: 8mm of ultra-warm neoprene with cozy fleece lining for unmatched warmth.
- FIT: Reinforced heel counter provides performance heel & ankle fit, plus an adjustable top gusset.
- COMFORT: Shock-absorbing EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and increased stability and support.
- ON/OFF: Slip-on comfort with enhanced heel-kick for easy, hands-free removal.
- TEMP RATING: Comfort rated down to -60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- SPECS: 16” height / 5lbs per pair.
- SIZES: 6-11 (whole sizes only).