Waterproof, Insulated Comfort in a Nimble Platform hiking boot with SnowTrac™ Winter Lug & IceTrac™ Carbide Studded Rubber Lug Soles.Korkers Women's Snowmageddon Boots provide new levels of durability and stability. They tackle ice and snow with SnowTrac™ Winter Lug & IceTrac™ Carbide Studded Rubber Lug soles designed to handle the toughest outdoor conditions. With 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and the most technical features, these snow boots embrace winter with warmth and waterproofing.
- Customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrain demand
- 100% Waterproof construction with a waterproof/breathable bootie and waterproof leather, webbing and stitching keeps feet bone dry
- 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth during intense winter adventures like snowshoeing and hiking
- Protected Stitching on the heel for prolonged thread life and a durable scratch rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance
- Premium shock-absorbing polyurethane footbed with compatibility for extra warmth on icy cold days.
- Molded heel counter delivers superior support without sacrificing flexibility.
- Boa® M4 Fit System for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit.
- 8” height / 3lbs 8oz per pair
These Korkers winter boots include two pairs of Interchangeable soles: SnowTrac™ Winter Lug & IceTrac™ Carbide Studded Rubber Lug (32 studs per pair).