Korkers Women's Snowmageddon Boots provide new levels of durability and stability. They tackle ice and snow with SnowTrac™ Winter Soles designed to handle the toughest outdoor conditions. With 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and the most technical features, these snow boots embrace winter with warmth and waterproofing.
These boots are in EXCELLENT condition! Still have the tags on them. Never worn outside. They do not come in original box, but they come with a fantastic price tag!
- Customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrain demand
- 100% Waterproof construction with a waterproof/breathable bootie and waterproof leather, webbing and stitching keeps feet bone dry
- 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth during intense winter adventures like snowshoeing and hiking
- Protected Stitching on the heel for prolonged thread life and a durable scratch rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance
- Premium shock-absorbing polyurethane footbed with compatibility for extra warmth on icy cold days.
- Molded heel counter delivers superior support without sacrificing flexibility
- Boa® M4 Fit System for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit.
- Comfort rated down to .30 Degrees Fahrenheit.