Orvis Clearwater Two-Handed Fly Rods
The Clearwater® Series reaps the rewards of award-winning Helios technology.
The Clearwater Two-Handed rods come in multiple line weights that will cover both freshwater/saltwater fishing scenarios. Available in a variety of lengths, Clearwater rods have you covered whether you are fishing micro-spey or switch style in a wide range of waters. The Clearwater fly rods are designed with a perfect balance of strength and precision, allowing anglers to cast heavy streamer or tiny dry flies. The value and versatility of Clearwater rods make it a favorite among freshwater anglers everywhere. Offered at a great price and backed by a 25-year guarantee, Clearwater rods cannot be beaten!
Lighter and more responsive than ever, the Clearwater Series offers 8 two-handed rod models from a delicate 3-weight to a broad-shouldered 10-weight in flex profiles perfectly suited for the rod's application.
Features of the Orvis Clearwater Series:• Each type of rod has a specific action/taper best suited to the rod’s purpose.
• The muskie rod has a unique taper developed by our rod designers and serious muskie anglers like George Daniel, Kip Veith, and Mike Schultz.
• The micro-Spey has its own action for swinging and mending smaller trout streamers and wets.
• The two shortest trout rods have a slower action designed for short casts as compared to more conventional models.
• The basic saltwater models have a faster action designed for bigger flies, bigger fish, and windy conditions.
• The new Clearwaters improved the rod blank materials using a blend of standard, intermediate, and high modulus graphite depending on the rod model.<