Use with larger flies such as poppers, sliders, and large predatorsHydros Warmwater taper fly line is designed to take on quarry from bluegills to bass, crappie, and carp. The powerful front taper is built to deliver wind-resistant and larger flies such as poppers, sliders, and large predators to the target. This smooth coated line with AST patented dry-slick technology provides continual line protection and slickness. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Monofilament core for moderate to warmer water temps. Color change at 30'. Light olive front. Peach rear. 90' total length. Line weights 6-9.
• Warmwater taper for big freshwater predator flies
• Smooth coating with AST slickness
• Two-color line with color change at 30'
• Dual welded loops
• Monofilament core for moderate to warm water temps
• Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
• Line weights 6-9
• Made in USA