Lightweight version of the Orvis Pro Underwader Pants ideal for Spring and Fall.
The PRO LT Underwader Pants solve the problem in warmer temps when an additional layer is still a needed comfort component between wader and skin. They are lightweight and designed with an athletic fit through the tapered leg so it doesn't bulk up. Getting in and out of your gear is quick and easy with pants faced in an abrasion-resistant fabric that slides inside wader legs and actually feels more like a knit garment. Inside, that light, moisture-wicking fleece layer just feels good, with a stirrup strap on the bottom that keeps the pants from riding up inside your boot. Detailed, next-level foresight, built for today’s fishing athletes!
• Lightweight nylon with fleece interior
• DWR for water resistance
• Unnecessary bulk on lower leg is eliminated by a lightweight stretch panel on lower hem
• Lower leg fabric no longer rides up and binds, given the comfy stirrup straps
• Your wallet stays put and hands stay warm from a zippered back pocket and two front pockets
• Comfy, elastic band with belt loops
• Durable, water repellent finish
73% nylon / 18% polyester / 9% spandex