Patagonia Guidewater Duffel 80 Liters
This fully submersible duffel provides durability and lots of storage for gear without the extra weight. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
• Hard-Working, Durable Fabric; Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester shoulder straps and lining
• Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
• Panel and Straps Do Not Absorb Water; Adjustable, hydrophobic shoulder straps double as a top grab handle and do not absorb or retain water
• Universal lash points offer multiple rigging options for shoulder straps and can be used as tie-down points
• Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Made in Vietnam
• Weight: 1,010 g (2 lbs 3.6 oz)
• Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
• Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
• Shoulder straps: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
• Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
• Dimensions: 33" x 15.75" x 16"
• Capacity: 80L (4882 cu in)