Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack 11 Liters
The Stealth Hip Pack is tactically designed to allow for fast movement and water coverage while still providing ample carrying capacity. The hip pack boasts intuitive features and all-day comfort with an 11-liter capacity. It's lightweight, body-conforming and won’t hinder your casting stroke. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer.
Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating.
Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh.
Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh.
Webbing: 100% recycled nylon. Cord: 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Capacity of 11 liters
• Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemos for quick, efficient fly changes
• Two belt sleeves hold water, a packable jacket or other accessories.
• Multiple D-rings and docking stations keep equipment close at hand
• Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack.
• Internal waterproof pocket.
• Removable shoulder harness
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn (people who made it earned a premium for their labor)
• 8.25" x 13" x 3"
• 11L (671 cu in)
• 560 g (1 lb 4 oz)
Versatile and Minimalist
This hip pack is very versatile and I like its minimalist features. If i need to carry a few more items than what the pack can fit, I will also carry the Stealth Work Station too. They make a great combo.