Sweep style sinking lines designed to cover a multitude of depths while lake fishing
Rio's Cleansweep fly lines are built with a clear intermediate front end, seamlessly attached to a faster sinking body section and then to a slower sinking running line. This blend of sink rates results in a deadly fly path through the water, with the line “sweeping” the depths during a retrieve; from the surface, to deep, and back to the surface again thus covering a multitude of depths with each cast. Each line has a short, quick-loading head for minimizing the number of false casts, and a Hang Marker that shows anglers when to stop stripping.
Features of the Fathom Cleansweep Sinking Fly Line:
• Easy casting, fast loading head for minimum false casts and quick distance
• Hang Marker shows where to fish “The Hang” when the sinking line is getting close during the retrieve
• Built on a supple core that will not tangle
• Front and Back Loop
• DualTone marks the sweet spot of a fly line with obvious color changes for simplified casting
• Easy ID to show the model and line size
Every fly fisherman is looking for a slicker line, and for good reason. Slicker line means longer casts, which is something all anglers strive to achieve. XS Technology is the latest development from RIO's lab coats that focuses on creating an ultra slick line, with dirt-repelling tendencies.