For fly control and easy distance casting
Rio's Fathom Lines are designed specifically for the lake angler. Each line has a short, quick-loading head for minimizing the number of false casts, and for quick, easy distance, and a color contrast between the head and the running line to easily show the line’s loading point. In addition, each line is built with a Hang Marker that shows anglers when to stop stripping, and when to fish the “hang”, and features RIO’s “Density Compensation” (except type 7) for complete fly control.
Features of the Fathom Sinking Fly Line:
• Easy casting, fast loading head for minimum false casts and quick distance
• Hang Marker shows where to fish “The Hang” when the sinking line is getting close during the retrieve
• Density Compensation for complete depth control
• Built on a supple core that will not tangle
• Front and Back Loop
• DualTone marks the sweet spot of a fly line with obvious color changes for simplified casting
• Easy ID to show the model and line size
Hang Tag ID
Great line for lakes
Gets down deep and catches fish. Also use it for trolling buggers and sinks as advertised.