The ultimate range of sink tip lines for throwing streamers from a boat with ultra-slick performance
A series of lines with short, 10 ft sinking tips, specifically built for fly fishers that like to fish streamers out of a boat. A short, heavy head loads rods at close range, allowing anglers to make fast, one-shot casts. An aggressive, powerful front taper casts large conehead muddlers and bunny leech rigs with ease, while a welded loop on the front end allow anglers to change rigs quickly. Each line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
• Short, powerful head to load at close range
• Aggressive front taper easily cast large streamers
• Range of densities for all fishing situations
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
• Welded loops for super fast rigging
Choose from 2 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
• A Floating line with a 10ft clear Intermediate tip(F/I), for hitting the banks
• A Floating Line with a 10ft fast Sinking tip (F/S6), for fishing in deeper water
Benefits of SlickCast Fly Lines:
• SLICKEST, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction.
• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.