Slow-Sinking Line for Big Game
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Specially designed for tropical environments
- Built on a 100-lb. monofilament core
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- Sink Rates: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID) SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
Mastery Textured Series fly lines represent a fusion of out traditional Mastery series and our Sharkskin series. Precisely replicated hemispherical divots, similar to those found on a golf ball’s surface, allow the line to outperform conventional fly lines.
Lines with Tropi-Core™ technology can withstand the hottest boat decks and warmest water environments. Combine the Tropi-Core™ technology with SA's proprietary hard saltwater coating and species-specific tapers, and you have the best in saltwater fly-line technology.