Tapered, Textured, Multi-Density Spey TipsUsing a two-handed rod for salmon or steelhead while controlling the depth and speed of the fly is paramount. The TC Tip system is a revolutionary approach to Spey tips, as they’re the industry’s first truly tapered, fully textured, double-density sinking tips. Available in a multitude of densities to get the fly just where you need it.
- The world’s first tapered, textured multi-density Spey tips
- Mastery Texturing reduces friction, allowing for easier pick-ups of sinking tips
- Tapered design aids in turning over flies at any distance
- Available in 10’ 120 grains and 12’ 160 grains
- Full selections available as kits
- Suited for two-hand and switch rods
- Int./Sink 2 = 1.25/2.0 ips
- Sink 2/Sink 4 = 2.0/4.0 ips
- Sink 3/Sink 5 = 3.0/5.0 ips
- Float/Sink 6 = F/6.0 ips (Not included in Kit)
- Sink 7 = 7.0 ips
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS LINE IDENTIFICATION (SA•ID)
SA brings you SA ID. SA ID is an innovative line marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SA ID.
ADVANCED SHOOTING TECHNOLOGY
Scientific Anglers’ patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
Exceptionally slick and strong, welded Streamlined Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition making for softer landings and cleaner pickups.