Simms Dry Creek Hip Pack...gets you in just a little bit deeper - On Closeout!
Light, agile, and brimming with stay-dry storage solutions, Simms’ waterproof Dry Creek™ Hip Pack is a minimalists’ go-to with maximized potential. Built from rugged and waterproof TPU coated fabrics, with a roll-top closure, the pack rides comfortably thanks to high loft, closed-cell foam back panels and a cushioned non-absorbent waistband. Fishing features include Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station for tools and tippet spools, a cargo shaped exterior weather protection pocket with loop field patch for flies and Simms accessories.
- Highly durable 420D waterproof TPU coated fabric with a fully submersible roll-top closure
- Interior pockets with stretch mesh fly box storage & additional zippered pockets for leaders/lines
- Removable adjustable padded shoulder strap for balanced crossed carry
- Compression molded closed cell padded back panel with removable waist belt
- Cargo shaped exterior extreme weather protection pocket with loop field patch for flies & Simms accessories
- Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station on right side of padded hip belt
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 420D double-sided TPU coated nylon; Exterior Pocket: 210D TPU coated nylon ripstop
APPROX. WEIGHT: 28 oz
CAPACITY: 10L, 610 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 13” x 5” x 9” (rolled closed)
STOCK SIZE: One Size
After years of extensive research and field testing in the best of waterproof materials, Simms is excited to introduce the all new range of Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z products. Built from highly durable double-sided TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs, Simms uses a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions.